2017 has been a tough year for Finn Harps FC. We once again have pulled together as a club and fought the good fight despite the many challenges we faced. There are a huge number of people who make all this possible and Finn Harps FC would like to thank all who contributed this year. These include:
- Our management and backroom team
- Our main sponsor McGettigan’s, whose support was important throughout the year
- All those who sponsored matches, match balls, players, programme ads, pitch-side hoardings, draw prizes etc
- Kevin Bradley and Highland Bakery for their media advertising sponsorship
- Our website advertisers
- Everyone at our match ticket outlets for their help and support including Michael Murphy Sports, Letterkenny, Balor Theatre, Ballybofey, Barretts Bar Ballybofey, Kernans, Newtown, The Coachhouse, Donegal Town, McCauley’s Restaurant, Lifford and Macs Newsagents, Buncrana.
- Our U15, U17 and U19 players and coaching staff, and of course the clubs and leagues that develop the players
- Academy coaches and volunteers
- Finn Harps Schools Committee and coaches
- Our lotto and fundraising staff
- Our office and admin volunteers
- Our match-night team of stewards including the vital contribution from Ivan Harvey and all at Micad Security
- Ticket sellers, turnstile operators, PA Announcer, half time ticket sellers and Supporter Liaison Officer
- Ground Development Committee
- Match Night hospitality staff including match night coordinator
- Our famous tea ladies and merchandise shop staff
- Our official match programme contributors and sellers
- Our pitch and ground maintenance volunteers
- Our marketing and social media volunteers including Press Record Videos and of course our design partners at DIAGA
- Our partners at LYIT and Donegal Sports Partnership
- Champion Travel for providing a great prize for our mid-season draw
- All local and national print, broadcast and online media for their coverage
- Our team doctor and Irish Red Cross
- Our shareholders and of course our ever loyal supporters both at home and who followed the team all over the country once more, especially those who organised buses to games home and away.
- Everyone who supported our fundraisers and events
- Our friends and partner on match nights at Mobstats
- Our senior players, including those who departed during the season, who gave us some great nights this year.
The Board of Finn Harps will discuss, plan and the inform supporters of preparations at the club for competing in the 2018 SSE Airtricity First Division as well as U19, U17, U15 and Ulster Senior leagues.
1,104 total views, 1 views today